Wednesday, November 19, 2008

LOFAX

It's finally done! Watch in all it's glory (or at least a more compact form of it's glory). If you're unable to read the intro type, here it is again.

"Angus Glass awakens from the dead inside an extra-terrestrial vessel. Eluding his captors, he desperately roams the ship looking for answers. When his only human companion is killed, Glass loses any hope and returns to the corridor with the gap they could not cross."



The thing I learned most from this project was how to properly plan out my own schedule. I worked fast, as you could probably tell; maybe a little too fast in some places. But I stuck to my own schedule as best as I could, which was something I've never done for myself. It has been a very rewarding experience. So thank you Professor Delao for the class and for your time.

Also a special thanks to my Dad, my brother, and my friends Megan and Jose for their help and support.

No comments: